Virginia Voter information for November 7, 2023 Election
Persons Eligible to Register can Obtain a Registration Application at any of the Following Locations:
- Online Registration
- Local voter registration office
- Download a PDF copy of the registration form (En Español) (Tiếng Việt) (한 국어)
- State or local government offices when applying or re-certifying for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), SNAP, WIC, Medicaid, or Rehabilitation Services.
- Government offices in the State that provide State-funded programs primarily engaged in providing services to person with disabilities
- Armed forces recruitment offices
- Public libraries
- Virginia Department of Elections office
- Department of Motor Vehicles offices
- Voter Registration Drives
To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
- Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
- Be a U. S. Citizen.
- Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
- Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
- Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
- If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.
Voting in Bedford County
Please go to the Bedford County website to view a 2023 Ballot sample for your house address. See the webpage with the Sample Ballot highlighted.
- Select Sample Ballot
- Your are transferred to lookup tool
- Enter your address in Search
- Your sample ballot is available.