WHAT: Parents and Concerned Members of the Community will meet at 4 p.m. at the flagpole to rally, speak up, and stand as one against Austin ISD’s radical, hypersexualized sex education curriculum.
WHEN: Monday, October 28, 2019 a 4 p.m. (Press Conference and Rally), 7 p.m (Board Meeting begins). Call 512-414-4411 to sign up to speak at board meeting – must sign up between 7:45 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Carruth Administration Center, 1111 W. Sixth St., Rm. B100, Austin, Texas, 78703
WHY: The Austin ISD Board of Trustees will vote to give final approval of the curriculum on Monday, October 28. It’s important that we come together to protest against this immoral curriculum. Stand up for 81,000 students in Austin. Bring signs & make your presence count. WEAR RED.
1. The curriculum introduces “sexual orientation”, “gender identity”, and premature sexual activity to students, starting in elementary school.
2. The curriculum forces children to question the very foundation of their being by introducing them to “gender identity” concepts and encouraging them to question their biological sex. Inaccurately teaches that doctors “decide” a babies sex.
3. The curriculum will shame kids who share a biblical worldview. An entire section of the curriculum focuses on teaching kids to denounce “homophobia” and how to denounce fellow students who do not agree with LGBT agenda.
4. All children will be encouraged to attend adulterated LGBT Pride rallies and to become political advocates for LGBT movement.
5. Curriculum promotes and encourages sexual activity as young as 6th grade, and in some instances, examples are given where teenage girls as young as 14 enter into sexual relationships with adult men.
6. Children will watch propaganda videos designed to encourage kids to engage in homosexual behavior.
7. The curriculum is a direct attack on God’s plan for the family. Students as young as 3rd grade are taught not to use the terms “mom” or “dad”, “mother” or “father” in order teach kids to devalue family.
8. Austin ISD has been intent on getting curriculum from abortion providers. While their plans to use Planned Parenthood materials were stopped by a new state law (SB 22), they are now proposing to use materials from international abortion providers.
9. Middle school students will play a match game with terms: gender identity, transgender, cisgender, sexual orientation, bisexual, transphobia, and homophobia.
10. Curriculum includes resources with instructions on anal sex, oral sex, and how to get an abortion or birth control pills without parental permission or consent, in direct violation of Texas Law.
SIGN PETITION at: http://NoRadicalSexEd.com
REVIEW LESSONS at: https://www.austinisd.org/pe-health/health-education
CONTACT BOARD OF TRUSTEE MEMBERS at: https://txvalues.salsalabs.org/austinisd/index.html
Join us as we stand up for our children – StandUpForChildren.org